- It takes a little time to get used to, but with regular use most find that they forget its presence in the nose
- In position, Nozovent is anchored by specially designed nodules, which ensure that the device does not come into contact with the mucous membrane or become the cause of a nosebleed
- It is important that you choose the correct size, so that your Nozovent is secure
- The Nozovent® nasal dilator is designed and made using a 'springy', flexible plastic (polyeteramid)
- The most common is Medium, but there is also a Large size, for people with well-developed noses
- With regular use, the device will give good service for up to three months before needing replacement.
Nozovent is available in two sizes
- If necessary, you can individually adapt the wings using a small pair of scissors
- Remove as much material as necessary to ensure a good fit and the best possible comfort.
Each pack contains 2 pieces
After use, clean Nozovent® thoroughly with soap and water. It can also be sterilised in boiling water.
4 out of 5
By Bollard | Posted on: 23/01/2015
Easy to use but get the size right . . . takes a couple of nights to get used to it!
5 out of 5
By Bannerman | Posted on: 27/02/2014
Does the job - works for me
I've tried most ant-snoring products out there but now always use Nozovent. Whilst it may come loose occasionally, the majority of the time it is still in place in the morning. I personally find it comfortable but, if you've never used one before (or similar product) then you do need to persevere and, after a time, you will not notice any discomfort. The added benefit of being able to breath better through your nose means a better nights sleep and no sore throat or dry mouth when you wake up.