- The core ingredient in chocolate, when consumed in its raw unprocessed state it is extremely rich in nutrients and health benefits
- Rich in antioxidants, iron, chromium, zinc and sulphur which helps keep the skin beautiful, cacao has long been known as a mood enhancer and aphrodisiac.
Cacao is one of nature’s greatest superfoods
- It is an excellent source of magnesium which helps heart function and brain power whilst increasing the body’s alkalinity
- Cacao Paste / Liquor is created when the whole raw cacao bean is ground up to a paste
- Cacao has long been known as a mood enhancer and aphrodisiac
- Cacao contains the highest concentration of antioxidants of any known food by far, more than that found in blueberries, goji berries, red wine or green tea
- Cacao is rich in iron, chromium, zinc and sulphur (which helps keep the skin beautiful)
- Native to the Americas, cacao was so highly valued by the Aztecs and Mayans; it was used as currency before the Spanish conquest
- Country of Origin: Peru
Try our delicious and nutritious cacao liquor grated and sprinkled on fruit or your favourite raw deserts. Use melted cacao paste to make raw cakes or chocolate.
Ireland's Raw Kitchen
Irelands Raw Kitchen