- Cures condensation dampness - PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens
- Health benefits - clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- Improves indoor air quality - indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept out
- Meets Regulations - meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- Easy installation and very low maintenance - filter clean or replacement every five years
- Intelligent heat recovery - twin sensors optimise energy-efficiency
- Low power consumption - additional heat can help lower household energy usage
- Year round ventilation and the optimum indoor temperature - integral sensors and automatic control adjusts fan operation to maximise heat recover or summer cooling
- 5 year manufacturers warranty - for peace of mind.
- Optional boost switch - when additional ventilation is required
The unit is totally automatic and intelligently decides what location to supply the air from. This is particularly useful in warmer weather when a conventional unit would have switched itself off due to high loft temperatures. During colder months, if the temperature in the loft is warmer than that in the home the Drimaster 365 will increase its airflow automatically and deliver even more free heat into the home, reducing energy bills.