- Improves indoor air quality - indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept out
- Fixed heat recovery - minimises loss of heat in the loft by recirculating the air, saving energy
- System standby in summer months - when the loft temperature exceeds 23°C
- Meets Regulations - meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- Health benefits - clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- Cures condensation dampness - PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens
- Extremely low power consumption - costs around 1p per day
- Easy installation and very low maintenance - filter clean or replacement every five years
- 5 year warranty - for peace of mind.
The Drimaster offers cost-effective ventilation for the whole property using the tried and tested Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle, where fresh, filtered air is introduced into the home at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. This process removes condensation, allergens such as dust mites, and the pollutants caused by cooking and cleaning from the air. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment in which condensation and mould cannot exist, and where indoor pollutants including harmful Radon gas are kept to a minimum - all great news for allergy sufferers.
The Drimaster is a low-energy whole home ventilation is easy to install and cheap to run. Fitted in the loft, out of site and with no holes to knock through walls, the non-disruptive installation makes it an ideal solution for retro-fit projects.