- Ultra-quiet and efficient ventilation - the latest technology in low-watt DC fans provides quiet operation, with reduced power consumption, operating costs and life cycle costs
- Remote Failure Indicator - visual and audible failure indicator
- Code: ES-AV / ES-OPUS-RFI
- Easy commissioning - Ecosmart 'dial a duty' option allows for infinitely variable speed selection allowing for exact design selection
- Warranty - 5 year warranty for peace of mind.
- Meets Building Regulations - SAP Appendix Q recognised and meets Part F & L of Building Regulations, meaning occupants will benefit from low-carbon ventilation technology
- Quick and easy installation - units can be fixed at any plane ensuring quick installation at 1 st or 2 nd fix stage
- Added strength - ABS moulded case & lid provides longer life and a more robust unit
- High performance yet compact - at only 190mm deep, the unit saves space and ventilates up to 98l/s
The MEVDC central extract system will extract stale air from homes with one or more wet rooms. SAP Q recognised and designed to meet current building regulations Part F & L, this system provides reliable and low-energy ventilation.
The unit has a unique locating bracket which enables it to be fixed in any orientation, horizontally or vertically, ensuring a quick and efficient installation at either 1 st or 2 nd fix stage. At only 190mm deep, the low profile MEVDC is designed to save space whilst still providing high performance ventilation of up to 98l/s.
A basic, cost-effective model is now available: MEVDC2