- Ultra-quiet and efficient ventilation - the latest technology in low-watt DC fans provides quiet operation, with reduced power consumption, operating costs and life cycle costs
- Reliable whole home ventilation - extracts moisture from all wet areas and provides continuous extraction that will only increase to a higher rate when extra levels of ventilation are required
- High performance yet compact - at only 190mm deep, the unit saves space and ventilates up to 100l/s
- Added strength - ABS moulded case & lid provides longer life and a more robust unit
- Warranty - 3 year warranty for peace of mind.
- Meets Building Regulations - SAP Appendix Q recognised and meets Part F & L of Building Regulations, meaning occupants will benefit from low-carbon ventilation technology
- Quick and easy installation - units can be fixed at any plane ensuring quick installation at 1 st or 2 nd fix stage
- Easy commissioning - one fan within system
- Simple controls - ease of use
Based on the successful MEVDC model , the new MEVDC2 offers a simple and cost-effective alternative to installing multiple extract fans. Low profile and compact, the unit can be mounted in any orientation offering flexible and hassle-free installation, while the low watt DC motors deliver low SFPs with high performance. The MEVDC2 is SAP Q recognised, helping you meet building regulations.