- They’re ideal for keeping with you when you’re out and about and also come with a spoon to help prevent mess.
• Gets to work to reduce fever in just 15 minutes.
• Proven to give longer relief from fever than paracetamol
- Nurofen for Children Singles are individual 5ml sachets of ibuprofen suspension – that start work directly at the source of pain and fever
- • Lasts for up to 8 hours – so your child gets a good night's sleep
- • Treats fever, teething, toothache, sore throat, earache, headaches, aches and strains.
- • For babies and children from 3 months (over 5kg) to 12 years.
• Colour-free, sugar-free
Contains 100 mg of ibuprofen per sachet.
Age of Child How Much How often in 24 hours
3-6 months (weighing more than 5kg) 2.5ml 3 times
6-12 months 2.5ml 3-4 times
1-3 years 5ml 3 times
4-6 years 7.5ml 3 times
7-9 years 10ml 3 times
10-12 years 15ml 3 times
© Nurofen for Children 2007
3 months - 12 years