- There’s no milk in it and no soy either
- And no nuts if you are allergic to that, just natural carbs, strong fibres and other cool stuff
- We also add aromas for the simple reason that they make this product taste great, which if you think about it for a second is a pretty logical idea.
- Don’t worry we make it in a 1 liter package as well.
What might be less amazing
If you check the ingredients list you will find that we have added some sugar to this product, but only 3 g per 100 ml (3%)
- The rest of the sugar is found naturally embedded in the oats
- Why? Because you’ll drink it in huge gulps and they will love the fact that you are drinking something that is good for you
- This ensures it is subjected to sustainable farming practices and the farmers and their families are given fair working conditions, earn a fair wage and are continually educated regarding new farming methods
- Now your parents can leave the “juice” boxes where they belong — on the supermarket shelves with all the other sugar waters of the carbonated and non-carbonated variety.
The cocoa that we source is UTZ certified
- Those extra vitamins (D2, Riboflavin and B12) and calcium mean that your kids can guzzle carton after carton all afternoon
Oat base (water, oats 10%), sugar, cocoa powder (1%), rapeseed oil, calcium, salt, flavour, vitamins (D2, riboflavin and B12).
Free from lactose, milk protein and soya.
Nutrition information per 100 g:
Energy 240 kJ/55 kcal
Fat 1.5 g
of which saturated 0.2 g
Carbohydrates 9.5 g
of which sugars 7 g*
Fibre 1 g
Protein 1 g
Salt 0.15 g
Vitamin D 1.5 µg (30%**)
Riboflavin 0.21 mg (15%**)
Vitamin B12 0.38 µg (15%**)
Calcium 120 mg (15%**)
Betaglucan 0.4 g
* 3 g of the sugars is added sugar. The remainder is natural sugars from oats.
** Of the Daily Reference Intake.