- Carotenoids are the yellow pigments found in dark green leafy vegetables such as spinach
- High levels of lutein are found in the macula, the part of the eye responsible for central vision
- This new Ocuvite formulation contains essential antioxidant vitamins, minerals, and 6 mg of lutein, a carotenoid
- Provides 100% of the US Daily Values for the antioxidant vitamins C, E, as well as zinc and copper
- Can be taken as a companion product to existing vitamin/mineral supplements or as part of a multiple daily dose regimen to maximize daily lutein intake
- Ocuvite Lutein also provides 100% of the US Daily Values for the antioxidant vitamins C, E, and the minerals zinc and copper.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Formulated to provide a significant amount of Lutein (6 mg) in a single capsule
Other Ingredients: Lactose monohydrate, Crosepovidone, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon dioxide
Recommended Intake: Adults: One capsule, one or two times daily or as directed by your doctor.
Bausch & Lomb is the eye health company dedicated to perfecting vision and enhancing life®.
We offer the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of eye health products and we’re proud that ours is one of the oldest, best known and most respected healthcare brands in the world.
We began in 1853 in Rochester, New York, as a small optical shop that grew to become a multi-billion dollar corporation with nearly 14,000 employees worldwide, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
At Bausch & Lomb, our history of innovation continues today as we invent new materials, engineer new technologies, and create pioneering ways to help people see better.
Bausch & Lomb Inc
Bausch & Lomb Surgical UK Ltd
5 out of 5
By polina | Posted on: 07/02/2013
I am diabetic , with type 1 diabete over a year now. Throughout this time i had trouble with my vision.Taking Ocuvite Lutein Eye Vitamin & Mineral for a few weeks now, im happy to say that my vision is improving. Therefor im going to continue taking this product baring in mind its price is affortable as well.