- But a few drops of Olbas for Children on a hanky in the bedroom gently soothes and restores easy breathing
- Result - peaceful nights and sweet dreams all round.
- Now, for those little noses that find traditional Olbas just a bit too powerful, there's Olbas for Children, a gentle formulation for the smaller members of the family - even ones as young as three months old.
Stuffy little noses can mean sleepless nights for everyone
Olbas for Children is designed as a vapour inhalant, so direct contact with the skin or clothing is best avoided. Don't use Olbas for Children on nightwear or bedclothes. If children get a little on their skin, just wash it off with cold water. Do not use Olbas for Children if the child is allergic to any of the ingredients. Like all medicines, you should keep Olbas for Children out of sight and reach of children. Take care if you are using hot water. If symptoms persist, you should consult your doctor. Always read the label.
Children aged 3 months - 2 years:
Place 4 drops on a tissue and hold near to, but not touching, the problem nose so the vapours can work their magic. At night, sprinkle the recommended dose onto a tissue and place in the room out of the child's reach.
Children aged 2 - 6 years:
Place 8 - 12 drops onto a tissue. You can also add 8 - 12 drops to a bowl of hot water and allow the child to inhale the vapours. Always ensure children are supervised around hot water, naturally.
Noses. They have a hard life. They get bunged up with winter colds and attacked by summer hayfever. Noses large and small suffer congestion and blocked sinuses, sneezes and snuffles and get rubbed raw by hankies. And when your nose is miserable, it’s no fun for the rest of you.
Luckily, the Olbas family is on hand to help. These days there’s a range of Olbas products to help everyone find immediate relief, wherever and whenever they need it.
Things you didn’t know you can do with Olbas:
There’s more to Olbas than The Power to Breathe. Those soothing vapours are surprisingly versatile.
- Keen sportsmen put a few drops of Olbas Oil on a team shirt or wrist band before a match to keep a clear head.
- Add the recommended dose of Olbas Oil to hot water and leave it to release its vapours in your room overnight.
- Take comfort in a soothing Olbas Bath. Let those aching muscles relax as you unwind and let your cares wash away.
- Some users put drops of Olbas Oil on tea bags and place them in flower beds to keep cats away.
- Use Olbas Oil as an external rub for aching muscles. Apply with gentle massage to the painful area daily.
What makes Olbas so effective?
We can’t take all the credit for Olbas – it was mother nature’s idea (as lots of the best ideas are). Olbas is a special mixture of pure plant oils, with ingredients including clove oil, eucalyptus, juniper berry and cajuput. It’s the combination of these natural ingredients which releases those famously soothing and relieving vapours. It’s the power of nature, you could say.
G R Lane Health Products Ltd