- Olivado macadamia oil is made from quality nuts supplied from Australia's sunshine state, Queensland
- Macadamia oil contains one of the highest levels of mono-unsaturates among all food oils, contributing to a nutritious and balanced diet
- It can also be used in baking and is especially good in pastries.
Our product is cold-pressed, extra virgin, all natural, with no additives or artificial ingredients.
High in Heart Healthy Monounsaturates Fats
Use for pastries and baked goods, Omeletts and salad dressings, drizzle over vegtables.
- With its mild, nutty flavor, and a very high 450 degree F
- smoke point, this golden colored oil is ideal for bread dipping, as a salad dressing and great for frying, roasting and cooking a variety of meats, fish, chicken and vegetables
Olivado has two production bases, one at Kerikeri in the beautiful Bay of Islands, near the top of New Zealand's North Island and the other in Nairobi, Kenya.
Our New Zealand production plant is situated in a 30-acre olive grove on State Highway 10, the main route to Cape Reinga, the northern-most point of New Zealand.
5 out of 5
By silverboi | Posted on: 19/06/2014
great product that was delivered quickly...