- It is also a good source of omega 6 and omega 9, and contains mixed tocopherols (especially gamma tocopherol) and tocotrienols
- Fatty acids make up the walls of every cell in the body and make hormone-like substances, important for many important body processes
- Nutty-tasting, unrefined, 100% Certified Organic Flax Seed Oil is rich in the omega 3 essential fatty acid, alphalinolenic acid – typically 50-65%
- Omega 3 and 6 support a healthy heart, arteries and brain
- This beautiful, golden oil is cold pressed and filtered
Not suitable for cooking or baking.
About Higher Nature
Higher Nature is dedicated to finding the best natural, non-toxic, nutritional supplements and effective remedies for full health and potential, making real information available, and supplying them to the highest standards and as efficiently as possible.
The basic philosophy of Higher Nature is to dedicate our work to the benefit of all beings. We find that this gives our work a feeling of enjoyment and satisfaction. Part of this philosophy is to help by providing what people need to keep them healthy, and to regard ourselves as serving rather than exploiting the market. It also means helping and not harming animals and having a strong environmental awareness - recycling, using sustainable materials as far as possible and taking care of our beautiful rural situation.
We provide natural supplements, using materials that have a beneficial and harmonious effect on the body without toxicity and side effects. The herbs and plants used are organic where possible and are freshly dried and powdered. In some cases we use standardised extracts which guarantee potency. It can also mean using materials which are bio-identical, or in a form which the body recognises as part of its own chemistry. The company avoids genetically modified sources and any other synthetic processes because of the potential hazards to health and ecology.
© Higher Nature