- Each mark is called a "tangle" and you combine various tangles into patters to create "tiles" or small square drawings.
One Zentangle A Day is a beautiful interactive book teaching the principles of Zentangles as well as offering fun, related drawing exercises
- The book teaches a daily design and offers tips on related art principles.
It also contains an inspirational ZIA (Zentangle Inspired Art) project on a tile that incorporates patterns, art principals, and new techniques.
- Each exercise includes new tangles to draw in sketchbooks
- One Zentangle a Day: A 6-Week Course in Creative Drawing for Relaxation, Inspiration, and Fun
Zentangles are an art technique which is a way to practice focus and relaxation through drawing by using repetitive lines, marks, circles and shapes
- This step-by-step book is divided into six chapters, each with seven daily exercises
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan: