- With over 30 years of research, you can trust that if you want a live cultures supplement especially for female intimate flora, OptiBac Probiotics ‘For women’ is the one for you.
This supplement is safe and appropriate for women in the menopause, as well as for pregnant & breastfeeding mothers.
Alongside taking this product, it may also be worthwhile considering lifestyle factors such as diet (for example reducing your intake of sugar, which can feed harmful bacteria and yeasts), increasing your water intake, and avoiding wipes, douches and soaps in the intimate area, which can upset the natural vaginal pH.
What's it for?
These two strains are proven to reach the intimate area.
Who's it for?
For women from all walks of life
- Not suitable for children under 4 years
2.3 billion live cultures (2.3 x 109)
Like the rest of the OptiBac Probiotics range, this does not require refrigeration.
Store out of direct sunlight.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions eg
- those who are severely immunosuppressed, have pancreatitis, are in the ICU, have melaena, have a central venous catheter, infants with short bowel syndrome, or to patients with open wounds following major surgery; unless under a doctor's care
- The two strains in this product are proven to survive to reach the intimate area
- Furthermore, pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking Saccharomyces boulardii, 'For travelling abroad', or natural plant extracts as in 'For daily immunity'.
Stabilisers: maltodextrin (natural source), microcrystalline cellulose; Live cultures: (Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1); vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide; anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Each capsule guarantees 2.3 billion micro-organisms.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans, and free from gluten & yeast.
Take one or two capsules daily as desired, or as professionally directed.
For ongoing use, one capsule a day may often suffice.
Take with food, preferably with breakfast.
For best results, take daily. OptiBac Probiotics may be used on an ongoing basis.
'For women' can safely be taken alongside other supplements in the OptiBac Probiotics range.
NB: For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or cold beverage.
Wren Laboratories Ltd.