- Kale is a superfood with an array of amazing health benefits, a crispy texture and a delicious taste! - Flavoured with soaked organic cashews, an energising nut which is cholesterol free, high in healthy monounsaturated fats, antioxidants, magnesium and dietary fibre and helps the body utilize iron, eliminate free radicals, develop bone and connective tissue, and produce melanin
- Compressed for millions of years under the pressure of the Himalayan Mountains, it contains 84 trace minerals that help regulate blood sugar, water, and PH levels, and promote respiratory and vascular health.B - Baobab, the latest find in the superfood world, is widely considered to be the king of all superfruits
- - Himalayan Crystal Salt, the healthiest, cleanest salt available on the planet provides a delicious savoury flavour
- - Onions are low in calories and high in dietary fibre
- Made with fresh, locally sourced, Kale that is rich in antioxidants, calcium and vitamin A and a fantastic source of chlorophyll
- Originating from Africa where it is known as 'the tree of life', Madagascar and some parts of Australia, baobab is rich in macronutrients, antioxidants, carotenoids, flavonoids, essential minerals and contains twice as much calcium as milk, three times as much vitamin C as oranges and four times as much potassium as bananas
- They contain phytochemicals that help lower blood pressure and are a good source of antioxidants, vitamins and anti-inflammatory flavanoids.
inSpirational, optimum nutrition foods made from wholefood ingredients, enhanced with superfoods and dried at low temperatures. inSpiral is a visionary, ethical company that aims to contribute to the awakening and conscious evolution of those who choose inSpiral products.
With love, peace and non-judgment, inSpiral aims to inspire people to make positive lifestyle changes and experience a deeper connectedness to life through innovative products and compassionate food choices.