- Brahmi, “The Enlightened One”, also known as Gotu Kola, has been held a place of honor in the Ayurvedic traditions for centuries and traditionally used to enhance memory, clarity of mind and for inner purity
- Tulsi Brahmi Tea joins two undisputedly remarkable herbs in one wonderful tea! Tulsi, “The Incomparable One”, is revered in India to such an extent that it is worshiped daily by millions of people
- Natural Immuno-Modulator
- Tulsi Brahmi Tea is used to purify, invigorate, revitalize and promote well-being
- Improves Metabolism
- Yogis love it!
Caffeine free herbal tea!
- Strengthens Immunity
- Rich in Natural Antioxidants
- Promotes Calmness & Clarity
- Preventive & Effective during Cold Season
- Powerful Adaptogen
Rama Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
Vana Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum)
Brahmi (Centella asiatica)
ORGANIC INDIA was formed in the 1990's by a small group of people from around the world who met in Lucknow, a town in northern India. They had traveled to meet H.W.L. Poonja, the spiritual teacher fondly known as "Papaji." Drawn by the search for truth and self-realization, they came to hear Papaji’s simple teachings:
"Keep Quiet. The eternal truth exists within you. Do not entertain a single thought and the truth will reveal itself to itself."
Inspired by Papaji's lifetime of service, this group of visionaries (and future founders of ORGANIC INDIA) together created a holistic business that would eventually change the face of agriculture in northern India. Their idea was simple: establish a sustainable business model to support the livelihood of thousands of impoverished farmers in India by providing training and education, enabling self-sufficiency and skills that could be passed on to future generations.
This idea became a movement as organic and biodynamic farming methods were developed and practiced. The founder's mission to offer safe effective herbal products to the world is the driving force behind an organic revolution that started with ORGANIC INDIA and is now taking root all across India.
ORGANIC INDIA is inspired by and lovingly dedicated to Sri H.W.L. Poonja, Papaji, and Sri Ramana Maharshi, one and the same, embodiment of truth, of unconditional love for all beings and all creation, of supreme peace, of selfless service, of limitless compassion, of eternal wisdom, Sat, Chit, Ananda, Moksha.
Organic India is a multi-national company based in Lucknow, India that produces organic herbal and ayurvedic health products.
They are most known for their line of organically grown tulsi teas. Organic India is the first company to bring Tulsi to the world as a delicious tea.
ORGANIC INDIA Pvt. Ltd.