- Maca is a root vegetable native to the high Andes
- It is extremely hardy and can survive at very high altitudes and very low temperatures where little else will grow
- The root is a storage organ for nutrients and when taken from the earth comes in a variety of colours
- Maca is a source of thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, calcium and iron which all contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- It also contains zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction, as well as normal levels of testosterone in the blood
- Riboflavin and zinc additionally supports the regulation of hormonal activity and help to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Add to baking for a smooth malty flavour, or smoothies for a tangy taste of Peru
- Enjoy as a part of a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet
- Add to smoothies, milkshakes, warm drinks, energy bars, biscuits, brownies, or see below for our recipe ideas
- We recommend up to 10-15 g per day
- Organic and natural ingredients
- Sourced from the world’s finest growers
- Lifestyle-friendly – vegetarian, vegan, gluten- and yeast-free
Life moves fast, and to get the most out of it, you need to get the most out of the food that fuels you. We at Naturya understand this, that’s why we’ve spent many years researching and sourcing nutrient-rich power foods from all over the planet.
Like anything worthwhile, it’s not been an easy process. When the company founders first got together, Paul was a double-shot espresso kind of guy, whereas you’d be more likely to find Martin supping a soy milk latte (decaf, naturally). But as the business grew, they discovered that by combining their talents – as well as their tastes – they found the perfect balance. Which is what Naturya products are all about.
Something for your soulAll our ingredients and products are simple, nutritious and free from additives; the very best that nature has to offer.
Something for your bodyAnd by making them part of your daily diet, you’ll enjoy enhanced health and wellbeing, increased energy and a renewed taste for life – however fast it gets.
Something for the planetWe make every effort to conduct our business in a considerate manner – everything we source is sustainably-farmed, we trade ethically and our packaging is 100% recyclable.