- When you make bread from scratch, does it taste better? We think so too
- That’s why we use organic, Fairtrade-certified ingredients
- We buy our beans, at a fair price, directly from cocoa famers in Belize and the Dominican Republic who use organic farming techniques
- We believe organic ingredients make the best-tasting chocolate around
- We search high and low for Fairtrade-certified ingredients that meet our stringent standards
- Then we experiment until we find the balance we’ve been looking for
- It’s not a fast process but, as you can taste, it’s a rewarding one
- To get the right balance of deep cocoa flavours and sweet, creamy milkiness in our milk chocolate we add just the right amount of organic whole milk
- Born in the sunny Mediterranean, we roast these crunchy almonds with their skins on, which gives a deeper almond flavour
Our Ingredients Include:
Raw cane sugar #, whole milk powder #, chopped roasted almonds # (20%), cocoa mass #, cocoa butter #, emulsifier (soya lecithin), vanilla extract #. May contain other nuts.
# = Certified Organic
ORGANIC MILK CHOCOLATE: MINIMUM COCOA SOLIDS 37%, MINIMUM MILK SOLIDS 24%
Cocoa, Sugar, Vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 59%.
MAY CONTAIN OTHER NUTS.
ORGANIC COCOA BEANS
We use the finest organically grown cocoa, ground from Trinitario beans to give our chocolate its distinctive trademark flavour.
To get the right balance of deep cocoa flavours and sweet, creamy milkiness in our milk chocolate we add just the right amount of organic whole milk.
Born in the sunny Mediterranean, we roast these crunchy almonds with their skins on, which gives a deeper almond flavour.
Green & Black's Chocolate Ltd