- Today’s modern diets can provide an excess of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids, which creates an imbalance in the body
- Omega 3:6:9 Balance Oil provides the perfect 2:1 balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6, with added Omega 9
- Fatty acids make up the cell walls of every cell in the body and make hormone-like substances, important for many body processes
- Omega 3 and 6 also support a healthy heart and arteries, eyes and brain
- Use in salads, on potatoes and vegetables or straight from the spoon
- For added lignans and fibre, mix with Organic Sprouted Flax Seeds
- Refrigerate after opening and consume within 6 weeks
- Essential omegas in ideal ratio to help combat imbalances in today’s diet
- Also contains omega 9 to help support heart and immune health
- Perfect used in salad dressings, drizzled on potatoes and vegetables or taken straight from the spoon
- 100% organic unrefined flax seed, sunflower seed and extra virgin olive oil
- Protected with natural antioxidants
- Not suitable for cooking
Use in salads, on potatoes and vegetables or straight from the spoon. For added lignans and fibre, mix with Sprouted Flax Seeds.
Suggested intake: Take 1-2 teaspoons (5-10ml) daily.
Not suitable for cooking.
About Higher Nature
Higher Nature is dedicated to finding the best natural, non-toxic, nutritional supplements and effective remedies for full health and potential, making real information available, and supplying them to the highest standards and as efficiently as possible.
The basic philosophy of Higher Nature is to dedicate our work to the benefit of all beings. We find that this gives our work a feeling of enjoyment and satisfaction. Part of this philosophy is to help by providing what people need to keep them healthy, and to regard ourselves as serving rather than exploiting the market. It also means helping and not harming animals and having a strong environmental awareness - recycling, using sustainable materials as far as possible and taking care of our beautiful rural situation.
We provide natural supplements, using materials that have a beneficial and harmonious effect on the body without toxicity and side effects. The herbs and plants used are organic where possible and are freshly dried and powdered. In some cases we use standardised extracts which guarantee potency. It can also mean using materials which are bio-identical, or in a form which the body recognises as part of its own chemistry. The company avoids genetically modified sources and any other synthetic processes because of the potential hazards to health and ecology.
© Higher Nature