- In spring you can see plenty of rape fields dotted about the British countryside
- It has a balance of Omega 3,6 and 9 fatty acids, is a good source of Vitamin E and has one of the lowest amounts of saturated fat of any culinary oil
- Its rich golden colour is matched by a full flavour, which is slightly sweet and nutty
- Rapeseed is produced by the rape (colza) plant - a member of the turnip family - which has bright yellow flowers
- It's ideal for dressings, sauces and soups
- Rapeseed oil is renowned for its excellent nutritional profile
Clearspring Brand Promise:
Organic/premium quality Japanese and European foods skillfully prepared by artisan and professional producers.
Prepared according to authentic, traditional recipes and our own original recipes developed for present day market needs.
100% vegetarian/vegan foods and ingredients.
Wholesome, easy-to-prepare, great tasting daily foods for optimum nutrition.
No artificial additives, MSG, colourings, preservatives or refined sugars.
Ethically sourced foods which support producer communities.
Made using environmentally sustainable and non-GM ingredients.
Good foods to be enjoyed globally.
The Clearspring goal is to get organic food back on the dining table, so that you can enjoy the same quality of foods as your grandparents did. By developing the demand for organic foods and encouraging the cultivation of organic crops by farmers today, we can ensure that your grandchildren, too, can enjoy the great taste of good food.?
You will find that each of our food products has a distinct flavour and quality that comes from using the finest quality ingredients and respecting local food traditions.
Copyright © Clearspring Ltd