- Almonds are low in saturated fat and high in magnesium, phosphorous, zinc and are the best available wholefood source of vitamin E, as well as containing calcium and folic acid
- They are packed full of phytochemicals; non-nutritive plant chemicals that have protective or disease preventive properties, such as antioxidant and antibacterial content and are proven stimulators of enzymes which aid digestion
- Made from raw almonds, flax and chia seeds - all soaked to break down enzyme inhibitors and phytic acid which is found in most nuts and seeds
- When soaked in water, they absorb up to nine times their volume in water
- Almonds are protein rich and contain no cholesterol and are a great source of healthy fibre
- This gel helps keep the body hydrated and is also 90% soluble fiber
- Chia seeds are another superfood
- Chia seeds are an excellent source of omegas 3 and 6, have twice the protein of any other seed or grain, five times the calcium of milk and contain boron which is a trace mineral that helps transfer calcium to bones
- Flax seeds are a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids, alpha linolenic acid, antioxidants and fibre
- Low in carbohydrates and high in B-complex vitamins, magnesium and manganese, flax seeds are a powerhouse of phytochemicals and perhaps the best available food source of lignans, a phytoestrogen that reduces free radicals
- Dried at low temperatures to maintain their optimum nutritional potency, each variety of crackit is enhanced with tonic herbs and superfoods for ultimate wellbeing.
inSpirational, optimum nutrition foods made from wholefood ingredients, enhanced with superfoods and dried at low temperatures. inSpiral is a visionary, ethical company that aims to contribute to the awakening and conscious evolution of those who choose inSpiral products.
With love, peace and non-judgment, inSpiral aims to inspire people to make positive lifestyle changes and experience a deeper connectedness to life through innovative products and compassionate food choices.