- Absolute Aromas and every oil in the organic range have been certified by the Soil Association
- Each oil can be traced back to the farm where the plant was grown, through each stage of production and finally to the beautiful finished product
- The organic range has been sourced from many reputable farms around the world
- Absolute Aromas have visited many of the farms themselves, in order to ensure that the high levels of quality and purity that have made Absolute Aromas stand out in the marketplace, remain at the forefront of their company ethos
- Rose has been highly prized for centuries
- There are over 10,000 types of cultivated rose, many of which are extensively used in toiletries for both men and women
- It is extremely difficult to extract oil from the petals of the rose
- The two main ways are first, solvent extraction of a concrete which is then produced into an absolute, and second distillation to produce an essential oil
- Production of an absolute gives a better yield, but distillation gives a much finer fragrance
- This organic oil has been produced from a small area of organic farms in Turkey
- The flowers are harvested everyday and are distilled by a Co-operative, as many of the small farms find that the costs of distilling are too high
- Rose Otto ("Otto" comes from the Ottoman Empire) is the distilled oil, produced by water or steam distillation from very fresh petals
- The fragility of the petals necessitates great skill in production
- Absolute Aromas has selected this rose otto for its purity and quality
Do not use during the first four months of pregnancy
The Rose Otto in this product is 100% pure, natural and organic. For your convenience, it has been diluted to 5% in organic Jojoba Oil, a wonderfully light moisturising oil. It can be used directly on the skin as a perfume or combined with other oils as a massage or bath blend.
Absolute Aromas sources, professionally packages and presents over 100 pure essential oils, 22 carrier oils and a wide range of aromatherapy accessories of the highest possible quality.
Each essential oil is sourced from established producers in the best country of origin for that particular oil. Every batch is subjected to rigorous testing by an experienced and qualified essential oils chemist, using methods such as gas chromatography.
The same strict standards are applied to the rest of the Absolute Aromas range. Carrier oils are, wherever possible, organically-produced, cold-pressed and of the freshest quality. The specialist infused carrier oils are hand-made using organically-produced plant material infused in organic Sesame oil. We believe that as carrier oils usually make up 98% of an aromatherapy blend, their quality has a very significant impact on the efficiency of the blend.
Absolute Aromas is one of the leading forces in aromatherapy within the UK and has a worldwide reputation for quality of product and service.
Absolute Aromas has an unparalleled range of over 100 essential oils and a wide selection of carrier oils. Absolute Aromas also stocks a selection of pre blended oils and massage blends, floral waters, bath salts and aromatherapy accessories that allow the full benefits of aromatherapy to be enjoyed by all.
Absolute Aromas Ltd
Absolute Aromas Ltd