- Sprouted Quinoa is not only a superfood loaded with incredible nutrition, it is delicious to eat and easy to digest
- Low temperature air drying ensures that the nutrients stay intact.
Use a ratio of 1:1 quinoa to water
- Simmer for 15 minutes until the water has been absorbed.
- Sprouting unlocks the nutrition in the seed, significantly increasing the vitamins, minerals and enzymes
- Organic 100% Cold Milled Sprouted Quinoa
Eat raw or cooked.
Cooks in 15 minutes.
No washing or rinsing required.
Good source of protein and dietary fibre.
Add to soups, salads, wraps, stews and stir fries.
Organic Traditions' Sprouted Quinoa is a fantastic way to introduce sprouted grains into your diet
- Boil 1 cup of water, reduce heat to a simmer and add 1 cup of quinoa
Organic Sprouted Quinoa Seeds (100%). Made in Toronto, Canada.
Typical Values Per - 100g
Energy - 378kcal
Protein - 16g
Carbohydrate - 62g
_of which sugars - 2.2g
Fat - 5.6g
_of which saturates - 0g
Fibre - 8.9g
Salt - 0g
Advantage Health Matters Inc.