Organic Virgin Milk Thistle Oil (Erbology).
- Milk Thistle oil is a rich source of Vitamin E, phytosterols, and linoleic acid
- An essential fatty acid that is part of Omega-6
- Due to this unique combination of substances, Milk Thistle oil contributes to the overall regeneration of the body, while enhancing its basic functions
- It helps maintain immunity, healthy skin and mucous membranes,
- And resistance of body cells to the effects of free radicals
- By: Erbology
Recommended dosage: As a dietary supplement, one full tablespoon (approx. 10g) per day. Great for cold foods and salad dressing and flavouring.
ERBOLOGY was born out of passion for Organic Superfoods. We support the activity of farmers across Europe to produce superfoods and nutritional supplements made from hand-picked, organically grown ingredients with unique remedial and regenerating qualities. Our products are free from chemicals and artificial colours. Try our Organic Sea Buckthorn Juice, rich in antioxidants and unsaturated fatty acids; or Virgin Milk Thistle oil - a rich source of Vitamin E and Omega-6.
Free of allergens, preservatives, glutens, and artificial colours.