- It's a product that loses it quality, taste and texture
- Most commercial Passatas, organic ones included are now made from frozen tomato concentrate with water added back to the product
- Highly concentrated with plenty of pulp, our Passata is the ideal base to create your favourite pasta dishes.
- Our delicious biodynamic Passata by contrast is produced directly from fresh ripe tomatoes, hand-picked at the peak of the harvest in Emilia Romagna, Italy
- This contributes to its rich taste and distinctive thickness
Cooking instructions: Pour contents into a pan, adding water if or as required, cook until hot on a low heat, stir into pasta.
Organico offer the widest range of organic Mediterranean specialities on the market.
We work with smaller producers, family businesses and co-operatives, aiming to develop our business in partnership, addressing problems together and providing continuity over many years.
Our products are selected for their high quality and taste. We have won endless awards and press praise and are closely linked to Italy's leading slow food and organic chef.
We are 100% committed to organic food.