- Our puffed snacks let your baby interact with different shapes as he develops.
Our organic babyfood range begins with simple, pureed fruits suitable for stage 1 (4 to 6 months) and stage 2 (7 to 9 months) moving on to finger foods for babies such as Rice Cakes, Crunchy Carrot Sticks and Crunchy Sweetcorn Rings suitable for stage 2 (7-9 months) and Moon Biscuits for stage 3 (From 12 months).
Our philosophy is that all baby food should be tasty and offer the best nutrition
- Each puff is simply coated in organic sweetcorn to give your baby a tasty, savoury treat
- That’s why we’ve created the ‘No Junk Promise’, that means safe, pure and nutritious foods for your baby always!
We use the best organically grown ingredients, cooked simply to ensure optimum taste and nutrition
- You’ll notice on all our packaging that our ingredient lists add up to 100%
- This clearly shows you that we don’t hide any ingredients and always list them with names you’ll recognise.
We hope you’ll agree that our healthy babyfood range is a great alternative to home cooking.
Organix 'NO JUNK PROMISE':
• No Added Sugar
• No artificial colourings
• No MSG or added flavourings
• No hydrogenated fat
• Always organically grown ingredients
• Naturally nutrient rich
• Portions of fruit in fruit based foods
• Reduced salt, fat and sugar
- We also go one step further and never add artificial colourings, preservatives, artificial flavourings or processed sugars to any of our healthy baby food.
We know that clear labelling is important too
Organic Corn (71%), Organic Sunflower Oil (15%), Organic Sweetcorn Powder (13%), Thiamin* (less than 1%)
This food is made in a factory that uses the following ingredients in other recipes:
Although reasonable care is taken to ensure our lines and equipment are free from traces of these ingredients we cannot guarantee absolute freedom.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Organix was created to campaign for better quality children’s foods and exists to ensure that healthy eating for children is made as simple as it can be to offer parents a range of healthy children's foods as an alternative to the conventional foods on offer.
We believe that children need safe, nutritious and wholesome foods. What they eat affects not only their daily well-being but also their long-term growth and development. Organic children’s foods give children a better start in life, developing healthy bodies and avoiding diet related problems including heart disease, obesity and anaemia.
We hope to provide a good example to other children’s food companies by emphasising the benefits of healthy eating for children. We do this by setting the highest standards in nutrition, food quality, honest labelling and responsible promotions.
Organix Brands Ltd