- Our unique formula contains seven pure essential oils, each with different qualities
- When combined, these essential oils create a synergistic blend that results in naturally-occurring Camphor
- The balm is rapidly absorbed rapidly by the skin
- PainSolv® Activity Formula™ may provide up to six hours of relief
- Individuals may experience varying lengths of relief depending on their level of discomfort
- The effect of PainSolv® Activity Formula™ can be felt almost immediately, with most experiencing relief within 10 to 15 minutes of application
- What sets PainSolv® Activity Formula™ apart
- Pain causes inflammation in the nerves at the pain site
- When the PainSolv® Activity Formula™ formula is applied topically, it acts by effectively regulating the temperature at the site of discomfort
- This temperature regulation is what reportedly reduces the inflammation
- Other products act by either heating or cooling the pain site, which often fails to properly bring back the inflamed body part to its normal temperature
- Consequently, many topical applications offer little, brief, or no pain relief
- Such products often include additives, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatories, mineral oils and paraffin
- Mineral oils block the skin's pores
- Paraffin heats the pain site but does not allow the skin to breathe
PainSolv Activity Formula information
Directions for use: Apply two sprays to the affected area and gently rub in until totally absorbed by skin. Once you've done this, wash hands in warm soapy water to reduce essential oil aroma. If you feel the aroma is too strong on the affected are, you can use a wet-wipe on it after 20 minutes, without affecting the beneficial effect of the balm.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Camphor White Oil, Eucalytpus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha arvensis (Peppermint Leaf) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary) Oil.
Free from: Parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, methylisothiazonlinone, petrochemicals or steroids. Does not contain binding agents.
Safety Information: Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Bandage tightly. Do not use with a heating pad. Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid mucous membranes. Use only as directed. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help immediately. Store in a cool, dry place.
Safe for use by: Diabetics, Shellfish Allergy Sufferers, Vegetarians, Warfarin users. For Adults and children (5 years of age and older): Apply to affected area not more than 4 times daily. For use with Children under 5 years of age, consult a physician.
PainSolv® Activity Formula™ for muscles and joints distinguishes itself from prescription topical creams because it has no binding agents, carriers, or preservatives, which may cause irritation and rashes. Our products do not contain parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, methylisothiazolinone, petrochemicals or steroids.
PainSolv® Activity Formula™ is 100% natural and produces no known side effects
The combination of the cooling and heating effects in the PainSolv® Activity Formula™ pure essential oil formula may temporarily neutralise pain. This impact on the affected body part is what reportedly reduces the inflammation and relieves the sensation of pain. Camphor oil is a rubefacient and warms the skin by increasing blood flow. Menthol, the chief constituent of peppermint oil, causes a cooling sensation on the skin by activating peripheral cold receptors. Eucalyptus oil provides a sensation of warmth, whilst helping to reduce aches and pains.
Approximately 100 applications per bottle (240 sprays).
The formulation has been independently reviewed by the Head Doctor for Neural Surgery in Cologne, Germany.
Tags: PainSolv, Activity Formula, Pain Management, muscle strains, sprains, muscle spasms, essential oils, muscles and joints, camphor, NSAIDs, natural, menthol, peppermint oil, eucalyptus, rubefacient, camphor oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Camphor White Oil, Eucalytpus Globulus Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mentha arvensis (Peppermint Leaf) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary) Oil.