- Free radical tissue damage has been implicated in the pathogenesis of a number of disorders, including cardiovascular disease and cancer
- Green Tea also inhibits absorption of fat from the intestinal tract, and activates fat-burning and increased energy expenditure
- Green Tea contains powerful antioxidant substances which neutralise the effects of damaging free radical molecules produced within the body
- Clinical studies have shown:
• Green Tea helps to alter body composition by reducing fat levels and retaining muscle mass.
• Green Tea helps to inhibit the development of cardiovascular disease.
• Green Tea reduces the risk of certain types of cancer
CLA helps to alter body composition by reducing fat levels and retaining muscle mass.
CLA helps to inhibit the development of cardiovascular disease.
CLA reduces the risk of certain types of cancer
Pharma Nord is a European pharmaceutical company which specializes in preventive medicine and nutrition... The company's raison d'être is the production and sale of scientifically well-founded dietary supplements, natural remedies and medicinal drugs. The company places much emphasis upon research involving its own products conducted by interested, independent researchers and upon an on-going examination of the relevant scientific literature.
From the beginning it has been Pharma Nord's goal to offer a series of dietary supplements, natural remedies and medicinal drugs characterized by a superior degree of quality, bio-availability and efficacy. Not all dietary supplements are equally good. There are, for example, significant differences in the bio-availability of various versions of the same vitamin or trace element depending upon how they have been produced.
2006 Pharma Nord Ltd