- Picksan NoLice! contains a well balanced amount of odouress compounds which are completely safe to use
- Through this combination of natural active ingredients it is almost impossible for lice to become resistant to to Picksan NoLice!
Picksan NoLice! preventive spray is easy to use: you spray it on dry hair before you or your child (use from 2 years) leave home, then you’re protected for about 7 hours against head lice infestation
- However, it is advisable to use Picksan NoLice! only during risk periods or when there is a lice infestation in your environment (at school for example).
- * odorless to humans
* scientifically proven effect
* suitable for adults and children over 2 years of age
* protects for at least 7 hours
* Lice cannot build up resistance
* Handy spray without propellants
* Mild on the skin
How does Picksan NoLice! work?
Picksan NoLice! is a preventive lice spray, developed specifically to avoid infestation by head lice and nits, based on natural repellents which some plants possess
- Through the nature-based formula the spray can be used daily without any problems
MelAza Extract (2.2%)
(obtained from seeds of Azadirachta indica)
(The substance occurs in nature in the oil of the Eucalytus-plant Corymbia citriodora ssp. Citriodora)
Aqua purificata, Ethanol, Glycerol, Polysorbate 80
If there is a lice outbreak in your area, first check and see if you are infected. This can best be done by using a lice comb with the smallest possible distance between the teeth of the comb. The brown-colored lice can be recognized by their crawling movement. If there is no lice infection? Then you can use Picksan NoLice! preventive spray to avoid head lice infestation. If you already have a lice infestation, then we suggest you to use Picksan Lice Stop shampoo to re¬move the lice. Thereafter you can prevent a new infestation by using Picksan NoLice! preventive spray.
Repeat treatment daily. Spray liquid on dry hair. Avoid eye contact. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water. For external use only.
Safe use during pregnancy has not been researched.
Picksan NoLice! can be used throughout the year, but it may prove to be very expensive! We therefore suggest that you use the Picksan NoLice Spray during a lice outbreak.
We suggest you to use the product in the morning, when your children are getting ready for school. Spray the Picksan NoLice onto their hair just before they leave the house. It is better to use the Picksan NoLice on dry hair as wet hair could dilute the product and thus reduce its efficacy.
DS Healthcare Ltd
18 years - 99 years