- Pink colour gives easy product recognition
- Excellent external weathering properties-Suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Excellent gap filling properties to accommodate uneven surfaces
- No need for double stick applications or underpinning in many instances (although product may be used via double stick method if required)
- Suitable for use on both non porous and porous surfaces
- Enhance slump resistance for quick and simple direct bonding to most substrates without the use of temporary supports in most applications
- Good “nip off” qualities to prevent messy stringing of the adhesive
- Excellent early and ultimate adhesive strength on both porous and non-porous substrates
- Suitable for both vertical and horizontal use
Areas For Use
Bonding dado rails, architrave's and skirting
Fixing parquet and cork flooring.
Fixing wall cladding direct to internal wall surfaces or timber battens.
Fixing battens directly onto walls without fastenings.
Bonding carpet gripper systems to most floors without the need for nails or tacks.
Bonding stair nosing to concrete or wooden stairs.
Fixing polyester, wood, PVCu or metal thresholds.
Fixing nameplates, plastic boxes, decorative frames, wall sockets and junction boxes to most surfaces.
Do not use on damp surfaces: use EVERBUILD GUN A NAIL.
Do not use as a mirror adhesive: use EVERBUILD POLYMER MS
Do not use on polystyrene/Styrofoam/expanded polyurethane - use EVERBUILD GUN A NAIL.
Heavy materials (greater than 10kg per sq meter) must be supported for at least 8-24 hours depending on size of item.
Solvents present may attack sensitive plastics. If in doubt, test a small area first.
Only suitable for overhead applications when used in conjunction with mechanical fixings.