- Aiming to leave the skin looking younger and firmer
- Suggested age range: 30+
Suggested skin type: All type of skins.
Awards: Celebrity reference: Victoria Beckham, Simon Cowell and Harry Styles are known to favour placenta skin treatments.
The essential coconut oil is an excellent hydrating agent, it aims to delay the apparition of the first signs of ageing and the skin blemishes.
Tiare flower is well known for its nourishing benefits
- The blend of these two active ingredients help to bring intense hydration to your skin.
The Placenta moisturiser is enriched in amino acids, antioxidants and minerals to deeply regenerate the skin.
Works to deeply regenerate the skin
- This moisturiser suits all skin types, especially dry and mature skins due to its targeted anti-ageing action.
Contains a range of beneficial active ingredients: Placenta, ethically sourced, helps to improve the oxygen absorption by the skin cells.
Glycerine is an excellent hydrating, nourishing and protector, it is known for its ability to retain moisture enabling deep hydration in the upper layers of the epidermis, and creating a protecting skin barrier to limit the water-loss
- Leaving softer, tightened and firmer
- Coconut oil is an excellent hydrating agent, it aims to delay the apparition of the first signs of ageing and the skin blemishes.
Suggestion of use: Smooth over face and neck daily after cleansing