- This certification ensures the use of non genetically modified soya beans.
Good for you
The inclusion of at least 25g of soya protein per day as a part of a diet low in saturated fat can help to reduce cholesterol in the blood
- Today we manufacture a whole range of non-dairy products, but continue with traditional organic soya which is a high quality alternative to dairy milk.
It is simply made, from the finest organic soya beans and water giving a pure taste ideal for use:
* on cereals
* in tea
* replacing dairy milk in cooking
* or simply great for drinking
Plamil are against the use of genetically modified ingredients so we use only selected organic soya beans certified by Ecocert
- There is on average 32g of soya protein in every litre of our product
- And, of course, as you would expect our product contains:
* no lactose or cholesterol
* no added sugar, sweetener or salt
* it's free from artificial colourings or flavourings
* it's low in saturated fat
We are a Private Limited Company making top quality tasty food for all, supplying consumers, retailers, wholesalers and food catering / manufacturing facilities worldwide.
We passionately believe in producing food that is made to the highest standards possible. We are more than a ‘brand’, as we actually make products in our own factory, giving us the control over every aspect of production.
We think our customers should be able to enjoy food, knowing that every care is taken whilst in production, but also have complete assurance about both the purity of ingredients that goes in to making a product, as well as assurance that no other ingredient is present as well.
So our standards are high and we know what is both in and not in our products. This enables us to produce a range of products including luxury mini chocolate bars and ‘free from’ products - ideal for those seeking food specifically for ethical, religious or allergy reasons.
As still applies today, Plamil started with nutrition, ethics and the environment high on the agenda. Originally the company was set up in the 1960’s to produce an alternative to dairy milk, producing milk from plants, the original ‘soya milk’ called Plant Milk. PLAnt MILk became Plamil Foods. Gradually from those early years Plamil has diversified to manufacturing a whole range of foods that you see today.
Plamil Foods Ltd