- This range will add piquancy to your salads, compliment potatoes (and chips!), can be used as an ideal sandwich filler or maybe just put out for use as a dip
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
All the mayo range of labels now carries easy to read information icons including, for instance, our 'free from' status.
- Enjoyed by the whole family with its light creamy, smooth texture
- Cholesterol free
- However you like to use mayonnaise, our egg free mayo is just what your looking for, surpassing all others in fabulous taste and superior quality
- Take your pick from either plain, garlic, tarragon or chilli varieties
- High in essential polyunsaturates
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
Expectations and perception of food is significantly changing. For instance chocolate has previously been seen as an unhealthy 'naughty but nice' product. Now that cocoa's nutritional properties are finally being recognised, for instance with high antioxidant levels, chocolates are shedding an unhealthy image.
Plamil's chocolate is almost 'guilt free indulgence', either by having a high cocoa content, using Xylitol - known for oral health benefits - in the no added sugar chocolate range or strictly excluding ingredients.
The increasing awareness and diagnosis of egg allergy mirrors Plamil's experience when it first introduced soya milk back in the 1960's. Manufacturing alternatives to egg based mayo is a natural progression from soya milk, meeting demand for tasty egg free foods. Plamil's leading Egg free mayo range is a best seller, you only have to taste it to see why!
Shoppers increasingly require guaranteed 'free from' control in every aspect of production, which we meet as one of our specialities is making food products free from any animal origin. This means we make great tasting products which are are also suitable for those who follow a vegan diet and for all those with allergies to ingredients like dairy milk, eggs etc. Many products in our range are organic and we are against the use of genetically modified ingredients.
© Plamil Foods Ltd