- Pop Knitting showcases her intensive work, demonstrating how the essential elements can be combined in seemingly endless ways to create striking, graphic knitted fabrics
- Celebrated author Britt-Marie Christoffersson has studied color and texture in knitting for more than 25 years
- Using a variety of innovative stitch manipulation techniques, this book presents dozens of examples of highly textured fabrics and gorgeous knitted strandwork
- Dive into the vibrant color, in-depth instruction, and artful inspiration that have ruled Christoffersson's work and life
- Pop Knitting promises revolutionary knitting results.
- Bright color predominates throughout this exuberant book, making simple patterns boldly stand out
Article Code Paton:
Article Code Rowan: