- Universal Compartments for XL video projector
- 2 velcro straps to position and secure projector
- Velcro divider to adjust to projector size
- Interior flat pocket for A4 documents
- Renforced ridgid plactic frame with padding
- Flat back pocket for A4 documents
- Trolley strap
- Rubber stabilizers bottom of bag
- Adjustable comfortable shoulder pad
- Sturdy rivided handle
- Luggage name tag
Material : P840 Nylon
PORT was created in France in 1992. After a major change 10 years ago with new owner and new management it became year after year one of the leading experts in the protection and carriage of transportable technologies. The brand PORT Designs is now distributed in nearly 60 countries around the world.
Design, innovation, and prestigious customers
To become one of the leading experts in the protection and carriage of transportable technologies, and to answer quickly to the needs and requirements of the market, PORT has created its own Design Studio in Paris.
PORT has signed strong partnerships with the main distributors of the IT market, both in retail and corporate distribution.
The diversity of PORT products enables the company to meet every need, on every market; whether it is about final customers, resellers, small and medium companies, key accounts, or public markets like, among others, the education market.
- PORT Designs solutions equip today’s leading CAC40 companies like Air France, Dassault, KPMG, EDF, Safran, Thales, Sanofi-Aventis…
- Through strategic partnerships with local public administrations, PORT has been providing more than 120,000 middle-school students with notebook cases for the last four years.
Since 2009, PORT Designs is No. 1 in the French market for "computer bags" and our aim is to replicate this across all of Europe and become the leading brand of computer bags.
The successful expansion towards, Latin America, Middle-East and Eastern Europe enabled PORT to export its expertise in those areas and promote our ‘Designed in Paris’ strap line.
The creativity and innovation of PORT products and the dedication of the PORT team have been recognized several times over the years. Among other, in 2012 our Palo Alto Universal have been elected best Porduct for tablet during MEDPI Iberia and recently “BEST VENDOR” in category “TABLET & SMARTPHONE ACCESSORIES” during last Distree Latam.
In 2007, the management of PORT Designs decided, that in order to prepare for the future we would join with a financial partner. Thus, CIC-Finance, through CIC-Investissement Est, started participating in the funding of PORT.
In 2013, the organic growth of the company is supported by 3 main factors: the expansion on new geographical markets (PORT Designs is already actively present in more than 58 markets), a great reactivity on new market segments, and a competitive and enthusiastic team.