Potter's Herbals NewRelax
- First available in 1930, Potter's NewRelax is a long-established herbal remedy traditionally used for the relief of tension, irritability and agitation
- Potter's NewRelax is a non-habit forming combination of herbal nervines, providing a calming and antispasmodic effect to soothe the nervous system, gently leading to relief of the physical symptoms
- Potter’s NewRelax Tablets are made from four natural active ingredients, which work together to help unwind from the stresses and strains of everyday life:
- Not suitable for use in children
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans, coeliacs and well-stabilised diabetics
- Always read the label
Each tablet contains: 75mg Hops, 45mg Scullcap, 30mg Dry Extract Vervain (3:1), 25mg Dry Extract Valerian (4:1).
Not suitable for use in children.
Potter’s has 200 years of traditional skills and expertise, complemented by extensive research and development and by modern manufacturing techniques.
The result is a range of trusted, effective herbal medicines manufactured to the highest quality standards. There are over 50 different plants and herbs to create the remedies and licensed medicines, and multi-ingredient products like Potter’s Cough Remover, Chest Mixture, Catarrh Mixture and Elixir of Echinacea Plus are among the oldest herbal medicines.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans, coeliacs and well-stabilised diabetics.
Always read the label.
Potter’s Herbals’ remedies are among the oldest licensed medicines. Each ingredient in a Potter’s remedy works in harmony with the others.
Potter’s Herbals treat a wide range of ailments from coughs, colds and constipation through to sleep disturbances, stress and sciatica.
Potter's Herbal Supplies Ltd