- The CoolMousse delivers an instant cooling effect to the skin, which alleviates the itch considerably.
It can be applied as many times as needed in order to keep the itch under control.
PoxClin contains 2QR, a Bio-Active Bacterial Blocker
- 2QR is the safe alternative to antiseptics and antibiotics.
Advantages of PoxClin CoolMousse and 2QR:
- No negative side-effects
- The bacterial blocker in PoxClin is a polysaccharide derived from the Aloe Barbadensis plant.
It blocks harmful bacteria from the environment and therefore helps to protect the skin from their attack.
This, unlike most antibiotics and antiseptics is a completely natural process and does not involve harsh, toxic chemicals
- The CoolMousse is easy to spread causing little to no friction over the sensitive areas
- No harsh chemicals or toxic substances
- Accelerates natural healing process
- Can be used on damaged and scratched skin
- No negative impact on the body's own cells
- This blocker helps your child's skin's natural immune system by blocking harmful bacteria
- Prevents scar tissue formation
- Instant cooling effect for immediate relief of chickenpox symptoms
- Blocks harmful bacteria and microbes from causing infections
- Does not provoke resistance
For treatment of large surfaces of the skin infected with chickenpox:
Apply PoxClin CoolMousse in ample quantity three times a day or whenever relief is desired on the affected skin area. Apply the mousse softly into the skin - do not rub. PoxClin CoolMousse is is a light, smooth mousse and will be absorbed by the skin in little time.
For prevention of scarring:?More frequent application of the mousse increases the efficiency. The mousse relieves the itch and protects the skin, thus resulting in less scratching and fewer infections. It is recommended to apply the mousse prior to each time the child changes clothing and whenever relief is required.
The mousse dispenser of PoxClin contains 100ml of an all-natural CoolMousse. PoxClin CoolMousse has a light and pleasant fragrance as a result of lavender and camomile extract.
MBM Partners Ltd