- Pregnacare® Max offers the ultimate formula in the range for mums-to-be who want the maximum nutritional support from Pregnacare
- This advanced formula helps to safeguard daily intake of important nutrients during pregnancy
- The dual pack provides 400µg (0
- 4mg) folic acid, incorporating the special, readily bioavailable form L- Methylfolate, together with other essential vitamins and minerals, including 10µg Vitamin D and 500mg Calcium
- The pack also contains a 300mg Omega-3 DHA capsule for normal foetal brain & eye development
- Pregnacare®MAX tablets
Pregnacare Max tablets have been carefully formulated by experts to safeguard nutritional requirements during all of pregnancy
- • Pregnacare Max is the “next generation formula” and provides 400µg folic acid daily, the exact level recommended by the UK Department of Health
- With L-Methylfolate, a specially efficient form of folic acid, making this the ultimate formula in the Pregnacare range
Provides a daily intake of 10µg Vitamin D as recommended by the UK Department of Health for all pregnant and breast-feeding women. Important: some pregnancy formulas do not include the exact 10mcg Vitamin D, as recommended by the Department of Health for all pregnant and breastfeeding women.
• Produced in Britain to high GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) quality standards.
Plus High Purity Omega-3 capsule
Research increasingly shows the importance of essential fatty acids in the development of babies and infants.
• Each capsule provides 300mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), the level recommended by international experts†† (ISSFAL).
• Maternal intake of DHA contributes to normal foetal brain and eye development.**
• High quality GMP grade fish oil, produced in Norway.
A special, carefully balanced range of nutrients for pregnancy
Special nutritional support with L-Methylfolate, a readily available form of Folic Acid.
At Recommended levels
Provides the UK Department of Health daily recommended levels of 400µg Folic Acid and 10µg Vitamin D.
Brain & eye development
With 300mg DHA to contribute to normal foetal brain and eye development.
Includes 500mg Calcium with supporting nutrients, Vitamin D3 and Magnesium.
Iron and vitamin B-Complex to help contribute to normal red blood cell formation.
Supporting range of nutrients
Wide range of supporting micro-nutrients including Inositol, L-Arginine and Natural Mixed Carotenoids.
As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies. Do not take if you are allergic to soya, fish or fish products. Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Contains high purity fish oil. As Pregnacare contains vitamin K, if you are taking oral anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin) do not take Pregnacare except on the advice of a doctor. Vitamin K is not known to specifically interact with the action of aspirin or heparin. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to young children.
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
It is important to follow the directions and take the recommended TWO Pregnacare Max tablets per day, to ensure that you obtain the recommended level of 400µg folate (folic acid).
¦No artificial colours
¦No salt or yeast
¦No gluten or lactose
¦Pregnacare is not tested on animals
¦Formulated by experts
¦Slow disperse tablets - gentle on the stomach
4 out of 5
By help out | Posted on: 15/06/2012
All that´s needed
This vitamin contains all that´s needed for healthy support when pregnant. Its like a food suppliment in a box. Tablets could be made smaller to enable easier swollowing.