- The dual pack provides the original fully comprehensive multivitamin tablet, which delivers all the essential nutrients for pregnancy including the recommended level of 400mcg folic acid
- Each capsule also contains 60 mg EPA, which helps to maintain optimum brain function and cell signalling
- Pregnacare Plus is the ideal formula for every stage of pregnancy – from before conception, throughout pregnancy and whilst breast-feeding
- Pregnacare® has been carefully developed by experts so that all ingredient levels are within safe levels for pregnancy and are moderate rather than excessive
- DHA and EPA are especially vital during pregnancy as they are the building blocks of the baby's eyes and brain
- One Pregnacare® Omega-3 Marine Oil capsule per day provides 300 mg DHA, the level recommended by international experts in lipid nutrition* for pregnant and lactating women, plus 60mg EPA and 10mg AA.
*ISSFAL(International Society for the Study of Fatty Acids and Lipids) Workshop on the Essentiality of and Recommended Dietary Intakes for Omega-6 and Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Pregnacare Plus also offers an additional Omega-3 capsule to provide a rich source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), eicosapentaenoic (EPA) for healthy foetal brain and eye development and Arachidonic Acid (AA).
Pregnacare Plus has been specially developed so that mothers-to-be can safeguard their extra dietary requirements, without confusion about which supplements to take.
Pregnacare Plus Dual Pack Provides:
28 x Pregnacare® multi-nutrient tablets with 400ìg Folic Acid
Pregnacare® Tablets contain a careful formulation of 17 nutrients vital for both mother and baby.These include vitamin B12 and folic acid at the exact level recommended for the development of the unborn baby
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) April 1999.
- It has been specifically formulated with an ideal, moderate level of iron and avoids high doses.
28 x Omega-3 Marine Oil capsules with 300mg DHA
The capsules contain special high purity fish oil, which are a rich source of the important Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA
- DHA is the most important fatty acid required for healthy brain and eye development of the foetus
· No artificial colours
· No preservatives
· No gluten
· No lactose
· No salt or yeast
· Not tested on animals
Pregnacare® does not contain any drugs or hormones and is produced in accordance with high pharmaceutical standards of quality control, beyond those normally required for food supplements.
Pregnacare® has been carefully developed by experts so that all ingredient levels are within safe levels for pregnancy and are moderate rather than excessive.
Pregnacare® has been specifically formulated with an ideal, moderate level of iron and avoids high doses.
One tablet and one capsule per day with or immediately after your main meal. Swallow with a full glass of water or a cold drink. Pregnacare® should only be taken on a full stomach.
Pregnacare® is the UK's most trusted range of supplements, specially formulated for before conception, throughout pregnancy and whilst breast-feeding. Each product has been carefully developed based on the latest scientific research, and provides key nutrients to safeguard the health of mum and baby.
Vitabiotics has manufactured innovative health care products for over 30 years; a British company committed to human health and research.
Based in London, Vitabiotics has created a unique portfolio of products at the forefront of scientific developments in key sectors, including nutrition and women's health.
Designed to provide maximum efficacy by supporting the human body in its own natural processes, each product is developed using the latest research available, and produced to the highest pharmaceutical standards.
Innovation is the key to Vitabiotics' success. This means keeping at the leading edge of international research on the one hand, while remaining sensitive to specific consumer needs on the other.
Vitabiotics has a profound commitment to translating the latest scientific advancements into effective products, which are fully integrated with modern consumer lifestyles. Vitabiotics' brand portfolio includes some of the fastest growing supplements in the UK and numerous brand leaders.
Vitabiotics guarantees the highest technological skills and a dedication to excellence.
2010 Vitabiotics Ltd.