- Glutamine is a precursor to the relaxing and calming neurotransmitter GABA
- Not advisable if pregnant or in cases of melanoma, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, or if taking fenfluramine, or MAO inhibitor drugs.
- Tyrosine is a precursor to the neurotransmitters adrenalin, noradrenalin and dopamine, which have a stimulating, motivating and ‘feel good’ effect
- Positive Outlook
Mood balancerProvides amino acids and B vitamins to help maintain a happy, balanced state of mind
- The amino acid TMG is converted in the body to a substance called SAMe, which helps promote good mood
- The amino acid 5HTP also supports good mood
About Higher Nature
Higher Nature is dedicated to finding the best natural, non-toxic, nutritional supplements and effective remedies for full health and potential, making real information available, and supplying them to the highest standards and as efficiently as possible.
The basic philosophy of Higher Nature is to dedicate our work to the benefit of all beings. We find that this gives our work a feeling of enjoyment and satisfaction. Part of this philosophy is to help by providing what people need to keep them healthy, and to regard ourselves as serving rather than exploiting the market. It also means helping and not harming animals and having a strong environmental awareness - recycling, using sustainable materials as far as possible and taking care of our beautiful rural situation.
We provide natural supplements, using materials that have a beneficial and harmonious effect on the body without toxicity and side effects. The herbs and plants used are organic where possible and are freshly dried and powdered. In some cases we use standardised extracts which guarantee potency. It can also mean using materials which are bio-identical, or in a form which the body recognises as part of its own chemistry. The company avoids genetically modified sources and any other synthetic processes because of the potential hazards to health and ecology.
2007 Higher Nature
Higher Nature Ltd