Sun Safe Advice
- Keep an eye on the time; avoid sun exposure during 11am-3pm when the sun is at its most intense.
- At home and abroad, try to make sure that children play in the shade.
- Keep children under 3 years old out of direct sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing and sunglasses.
- Use an SPF suitable to your skin type, we recommend a minimum of SPF25 for children and a minimum of SPF15 for adults.
Protect yourself at all times:
- Apply sun protection generously all over the body before sun exposure.
- Reapply frequently, at least every 2 hours, especially after swimming, perspiring, playing in the sand and after towel-drying.
- When it comes to protecting the skin, Garnier Ambre Solaire has it covered. All of our products, from the UV Sensitive range to Kids products provide photostable protection against UVA and UVB rays, so you and your family can enjoy time in the sun knowing that you're effectively protected.
- With everything from a Sensitive range to Kids products developed to make staying safer in the sun easier and even fun!
- Always apply a product that has provides Photostable UVA and UVB protection for the most reliable sun protection.
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health hazard.