Annemarie Borlind Powder Eye Shadow - Ocean - 2g
- Annemarie Borlind
Annemarie Borlind Powder Eye Shadow - Ocean. Long-lasting eye shadow for emphasizing the eyes. Modern color combinations meet all requirements.
TALC, DISTARCH PHOSPHATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, SQUALANE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, BISABOLOL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL, LECITHIN
MICA, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77489 (IRON OXIDES), SILICA, CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE)
Annemarie Borlind ZZ Sensitive Series Range:
Exquisite protection for easily irritated skin. Gentle, dermatologically-proven safe. Neutralize environmental irritants. Calm, soothe, desensitize your sensitive skin.
- Calms and soothes skin with mint, althea, chamomile, bisabolol and allantoin
- Actually neutralizes environmental irritants before they can cause allergic reaction
- Hydrates and binds moisture, leaving skin supple and free from itching caused by dryness
- Protects skin with wheat germ oil to prevent environmentally caused damaged and ageing
- Strengthens skin with horsetail and sage making it less vulnerable
- Uses a micro-emulsion preservative process to remain bacteriostatic without the use of artificial preservatives
- Is fragranced with a hypoallergenic blend of essential oils which are tested to ensure freedom from radiation and environmental pollutants
Annemarie Borlind natural beauty products, natural cosmetics and natural skincare items help millions of people worldwide look better and have healthier skin:
- Annemarie Borlind searches the world for the most unpolluted, organic sources of its plant materials.
- In many cases, the company has to contract for crops years in advance to insure a supply that meets its strict standards.
- Only first pressings of plant extracts are used.
- The water in the products comes from a natural spring located in the spa region of Germany, an area protected by national law from the use of synthetic fertilizers and other chemicals that could pollute groundwater.
- All gels used are from natural plant sources.
Top & Featured Products in Beauty