Educational Insights Alpha Catch - 4 - 8 Years
On This Item
- Alpha Catch
- A fun, physical way to practise letter names and sounds whilst improving motor skills
- It's a phonemic awareness home run!
- Kids take turns tossing self-stick balls, catching them with the sticky catcher's mitts, and playing fun phonics games about the letters on each ball
- It's a phonemic awareness home run
- Games include:
- Letter Line Up - "What letter is that?"
- Ace the Sound - "What sound does that letter make?"
- Beginning Sounds Catch - "Say a word that begins with that sound!"
- Ending Sounds Catch - "Say a word that ends with that sound!"
- Middle Sounds Catch - "Say a word that has that sound in the middle!"
- Word Catch - "Can you make a word with the letters you caught?"
- Round Robin Play - "All questions above are asked as a group of kids tosses and catches the balls
- 4 catcher's mitts
- 26 soft, self-stick alphabet balls featuring upper- and lowercase letters and teacher's guide with 7 interactive games
- Practices letter names, sounds and beginning phonics
- Educational Insights, Inc.