Health Spark 5HTP Plus Support - 90 Capsules
- Health Spark
On This Item
Health Spark 5HTP Plus Support. A superb combination of Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Gingko Biloba, Fish Oil, 5-HTP, Chromium and Magnesium which may help to maintain a healthy mood and nervous system.
5HTP Plus Support Formula
100% ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
What is 5HTP Plus Support Formula?
A superb combination of Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Gingko Biloba, Fish Oil, 5-HTP, Chromium and Magnesium which may help to maintain a healthy mood and nervous system.
Designed by our Nutritional Therapist to be taken alongside the Platinum Multivitamin and Mineral Support for maximum effect.
The innovative Healthspark Platinum Range is a collection of Nutritional Supplements designed to meet the nutritional needs of modern day demands. The range combines high quality, easy to absorb nutrients with science, research and the knowledge of what our customers want. They have been made as natural as possible and most do not contain any fillers, binders or preservatives – just 100% functional ingredients.
The supplements in our Platinum Range meet all current EU legislative requirements for food supplements. This includes herbals legislation, positive list and pending upper safe limits.
The Multivitamin and Mineral Formulation is designed to be taken alongside one other supplement in the range, such as 5HTP Support, to support a specific area of the body or phase of life. As well as giving you additional support in the area you need it most, you can rest easy in the knowledge that as these have been designed to be taken together, there is no fear of overdosing on individual nutrients as long as the products are taken as directed.
What Does 5HTP Plus Support Formula Do?
May help to support a healthy mood and nervous system.
• 5-Hydroxytryptophan or 5HTP is a naturally occurring amino acid from which the neurotransmitter serotonin is made.
• Magnesium can contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to normal psychological functions.
• Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose and therefore energy levels.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Always consult your GP before taking Nutritional
Supplements, especially if you are taking medication
or have an existing medical condition.
• You should not take supplements as a substitute
for a varied balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
• Not suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers.
• Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
• Source of phenylalanine.
• Contains fish or fish derivatives.
• Side-effects from this supplement are rare but
please discontinue use and contact your GP
immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
• Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
• Keep out of sight and reach of children.
• For best before date or batch number see below.
Top & Featured Products in Vitamins