Permanent Hair Colorant with Vegetable Ingredients
- Naturtint Permanent Hair Colorant with Vegetable Ingredients
- The leading alternative hair colour in the UK health market and fastest growing colorant in Spain.
- 29 colours can be mixed easily & economically to create an infinite range
- No ammonia, parabens or resorcinol - dermatologically tested.
- Covers 100% grey and can lighten up to 2 shades at a time.
- Enriched with Soya, Corn, Coconut and Wheat Extracts.
- Adds wonderful shine and vitality to the hair.
Using Naturtint Permanent Hair Colorant:
In each box of hair dye there is a small bottle that contains the actual hair colorant and a larger bottle that contains the color developer. You must always mix them in equal amounts.
You need not use the whole box each time you use Naturtint hair color e.g.
- if you are just touching up your roots or patches of grey
- if you have short hair
- if you are mixing different colors
In a separate plastic/glass bowl, just mix up the amount of colorant and color developer that you require, leaving the remaining colorant and color developer separately in their own individual bottles with their tops on and they will both keep for several months.
Do Strand Test - using droplets of the colorants and their respective color developers, prepare a mixture of the different colors and place hair strands in it. You must use color developer from each of the boxes of color being mixed and not just the developer from one box, as they differ in content. Once the correct proportions have been established (usually 50:50), prepare enough to cover the hair in question.
Naturtint is the first permanent ammonia- free hair color. Naturtint’s gentler, more natural ammonia-free formula helps nourish and protect hair, restoring the hair's natural shine and vitality. Naturtint hair coloring quickly became popular around the world and has earned the trust and loyalty of customers in over 30 countries.
Naturtint is produced using strict GMP standards that ensure the quality of its ingredients and rigorous manufacturing methods, as well as compliance with the latest EU environmental regulations. Naturtint natural hair color is suitable for use by vegans, and Phergal does not do any testing on animals. All packaging is eco-friendly, recyclable and biodegradable.
-- NA --
Nature's Dream Ltd
Top & Featured Products in Hair Care