Tomed SomnoGuard AP
Tomed SomnoGuard AP is the revolutionary mandibular advancement device (MAD), designed for easier adjustment and a better fit than ever before.
Unlike the original SomnoGuard, this MAD is a 2-piece design with a screw adjuster.
Made from a completely different material to other MADs, the SomnoGuard AP has hard outer trays with soft insides. This makes moulding quicker (takes no more than 10 minutes) and best of all, if you require further adjustment, all you do is adjust the screw. This device gives up to 10mm forward protrusion which is much greater advancement than other MADS that generally allow no more than 7-8mm protrusion.
Because this is a 2-piece device you can mould each tray separately for better fitting and there are no limits as to how many times each tray can be moulded. Another great advantage of this device is that it allows some sideways movement making breathing easier should you encounter any problems breathing through your nose.
Anyone can mould this device to create a perfect 'click' fit in less than 10 minutes. We have such confidence in this device that we think that once you have tried it you will never want to use any other.
Absolutely easy DIY fitting takes only 10 minutes.
Can be remoulded over and over again.
Mouth breathing possible - useful if you have a cold.
Suitable for those with one or two missing teeth.
Impression material in the channels grips the teeth firmly.
Involuntary removal during sleep unlikely because of the tight fit.
Two separate trays, for the upper and lower teeth moulded one at a time.
Advancement made after moulding with the screw adjuster.
2-piece design allows side to side movement of the jaw.
Advancement range 0 - 10mm
Tomed Dr. Toussaint GmbH
|By||Heavy Snore Human|| | ||Posted on:|| 24/10/2013|
- The Very Best
- This is absolutely the best home product for sleep issues. I had a problem keeping other devices in place all night. This device molds easily and the problems with fit disappear. It's a very well made product that will last. It is worth every penny.
|By||reviewbrit|| | ||Posted on:|| 04/10/2013|
- The sound of silence
- I've tried plenty of snore products, all useless. This one works very, very well. I still make quiet snore sounds sometimes, but not enough to wake my saintly better half, resulting in her getting a good night's sleep, and me not being murdered.
It takes time to get a good fit so don't give up after you do the first fitting. Slightly reheating it, then, without putting it back in my mouth, pressing the molding very slightly helped to tighten it better.
Make sure to Efferdent it every da
|By||Jaws|| | ||Posted on:|| 04/04/2013|
- Excellent Product
- Extremely comfortable and most importantly works. Sleep apnea and snoring stopped. Partner happy. Instruction video very help and fitting easy.
|By||Pitt50|| | ||Posted on:|| 11/10/2012|
- Great Product
- The SomnoGuard AP is far and away the best product in its category. I've tried several other anti-snore appliances and all fall short of the SomnoAP for a tight, secure fit and comfortability. Best of all is the fact that it works!
|By||jimbo|| | ||Posted on:|| 10/07/2012|
- Cheap made and poor design, definetely not worth the money.
More From "Tomed" in Stop Snoring
Top & Featured Products in Family Health