Vicks Sinex Decongestant Capsules - 16 Capsules
On This Item
Vicks Sinex Decongestant capsules for relief of symptoms of colds and influenza, including aches and pains, headache, nasal congestion sinus pain and feverishness.
Do not take Vicks Sinex Decongestant Capsules if you:
- are allergic to any of the above listed actives or other ingredients .
- are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) – used in the treatment of depression or Parkinson’s disease or have taken them in the last 14 days.
- are taking tricyclic antidepressants.
- have a serious heart condition (including previous heart attack)
- have very high blood pressure (severe hypertension)
- have an overactive thyroid gland
Do not take with any other paracetamol containing products. Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
Do not give Vicks Sinex Decongestant Capsules to children under 12 years of age. Take special care with Vicks Sinex Decongestant Capsules.
Before using talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you:
- have kidney or liver disease (including alcoholic liver disease).
- are diabetic
- have glaucoma
- if you are male and have an enlarged prostate gland, as you may have more difficulty passing Water.
Please inform your doctor or pharmacist before you take Vicks Sinex Decongestant Capsules if you are taking medicine:
- called monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) used in the treatment of depression or Parkinson’s disease. Do not take Vicks Sinex Decongestant Capsules if you have taken MAOIs in the last 14 days.
- called tricyclic antidepressants, such as amitriptyline or imipramine. Do not take Vicks Sine Decongestant Capsules if you are taking this medicine.
- for high blood pressure (antihypertensives).
- for nausea and vomiting (such as metoclopramide or domperidone).
- for thinning the blood (anticoagulants), such as warfarin or other coumarins
- for high cholesterol (such as cholestyramine)
If you are pregnant or breast feeding do not take Vicks Sinex Decongestant Capsules.
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 12.18mg
Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Sodium Starch Glycollate, Magnesium Stearate. The capsule shell contains: Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Patent Blue V (E131), Yellow Iron Oxide (E172).
The Vicks legacy is about more than just cold and flu medicine. It’s about helping families to get the most out of life, every day even on sick days for more than 100 years.
Vicks offer a range of products for the relief of symptoms of colds and coughs. Everything you need when you’re sick to make every day and night worth holding onto. So go ahead: breathe life in. Vicks can be there for you.
Procter & Gamble(H,B & C)
Top & Featured Products in Family Health