- Before menopause, naturally occurring oestrogen in the body provides a protective effect on our bone density and heart health
- Clarke DB et al
- Added calcium and vitamin D3 help maintain bone density during menopause, when oestrogen levels start to drop.
Helps to maintain normal bone health
Contributes towards normal nerve and muscle function
Contributes towards normal functioning of metabolism and normal energy levels
Has multiple benefits:
Helps maintain healthy bones by helping calcium absorption
Ensures normal function of the immune system
Contributes to normal cell division
Helps maintain normal muscle function
Red Clover Isoflavones
Red clover (trifolium pratense) is a legume or pulse commonly seen growing in the fields and hedgerows across the UK
- During and after menopause, oestrogen levels drop, the effects of which can be:
Declining bone density
Declining cardiovascular health
Who should use Promensil Menopause Post Menopause?
Highly recommended after menopause
- Features and benefits
3-in-1 formula for Post Menopause wellbeing, bones and heart health
Promensil Post Menopause is specifically formulated with isoflavones and added calcium and vitamin D3 to help support post-menopausal wellbeing, heart and bone health.
Promensil is the most extensively studied menopause supplement
- The formula also has the added benefit of calcium and vitamin D3 to help maintain bone health while also supporting heart health
- Red clover is the richest source of natural isoflavones, containing all four types: genistein, daidzein, formononetin and biochanin (as opposed to soya, which only contains two).
Not all red clover products are the same
- (Determination of phytoestrogens in dietary supplements by LC-MS/MS
- Other examples of legumes include chickpeas, lentils and soybeans
- Food Add Contam 2008;25(5):534-547)
Red clover blossoms contain little or no isoflavones, so products such as red clover tea or supplements based on red clover blossoms may not provide sufficient isoflavones
- Promensil extracts isoflavones from red clover leaf
- The standardisation process used in the manufacture of Promensil ensures that each tablet in every pack supplies 40mg of isoflavones – the level that is consumed in a typical legume based diet eaten in Asia or Japan, for example.
- Why? Specifically formulated for post menopause, isoflavones maintain a healthy level of phytoestrogens in your body, good for general wellness after menopause
- Also suitable during menopause
- Why? Contains isoflavones which help maintain a calm and comfortable menopause
- In a recent survey, 70% of UK isoflavone supplements contained less than the required 40 mg minimum effective level of isoflavones
Calcium Carbonate, Microcristalline cellulose (bulking agent), Gum acacia (carrier), Red clover (Trifolium pratense) extract, Croscaramellose sodium (emulsifier), Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (coating), Titanium dioxide (colour), Magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent), Colloidal silica (bulking agent), Polyethylene glycol (coating), macrogol (coating), Mixed tocopherols (anti oxidant), caramel (colour), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Soy bean oil
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. If you are under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare professional before use. Not for use by pregnant or lactating women. Keep out of sight and reach of children. Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Each tablet provides:
% EC RDA*
Red Clover Isoflavones
µg – microgram
mg – milligram
IU – international units
† Amount used in published clinical research for during and after menopause – patent protected
As a supplement, take one to two tablets daily with your main meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Initially we recommend a minimum 8 week intake. Continue use for maximum benefits.
Researched and manufactured in Australia by Novogen Laboratories Pty Ltd; Product of Australia. Store in a cool dry place
PharmaCare Europe Ltd