- These plant extracts have been available in many countries for over twenty years and taken by men who continue to lead an active and comfortable lifestyle
- Prostabrit is a supplement containing plant extracts from the rye grass family, which has been specially formulated for men
- The extract, although only launched in the UK in the early 1990s as ProstaBrit, has been available in other European countries for over 25 years and scientific studies have confirmed its use and safety
- The rye grass plants are grown in controlled conditions in the Scania region of Sweden and the extracts isolated and purified in Switzerland.
ProstaBrit is a food supplement containing Cernilton, a standardised extract derived from rye grass plants grown in Southern Sweden
- Prostabrit is used by many men who wish to maintain active lifestyles
Doctor's Recommendation - Important Notice
Many men as they get older are advised to have regular medical check-ups which often include an examination of the prostate.
We would suggest that you consult your doctor before taking ProstaBrit if you have any concerns that you may have a medical condition related to your prostate.
It is recommended that two capsules should be taken each day as a food supplement for a least 3 months.
How long do you recommend I take ProstaBrit?
ProstaBrit is a food supplement containing a natural - source ingredient, and as with any addition to the diet it may take a while to provide nutritional benefit. Experience indicates that ProstaBrit be taken for at least 3 months, at the recommended intake of 2 capsules per day.
And after 3 months?
We recommend a level of 2 capsules/day for maintenance as long as required. Some men reduce this to 1 capsule per day for limited periods but increase the intake again as necessary.
Can I take ProstaBrit if I am taking other food supplements or medications?
ProstaBrit can be taken with other food supplements. If taking other medication, a doctor should be consulted.