Proto-Col Collagen Pro Sport Plus
- Proto-col collagen tablets
- Each collagen tablet contains 1000mg/1 gram of pure collagen hydrolysate
- Our collagen is type I and III with an optimised type II grade
- Our jar contains 150 tablets with a recommended serving of 3 to 5 tablets per night
- Collagen is the main structural protein of the various connective tissues in all humans and animals
- Collagen is also the main component of connective tissue; it is the most abundant protein in mammals, making up from 25-35% of the whole-body protein content, which in turn is approximately 30% of total body mass
- Depending on your goal i.e.beauty enhancement with the reduction of lines and wrinkles, or connective tissue repair, collagen hydrolysate can play a key role
- There are numerous types of collagen hydrolysate in the marketplace; collagen hydrolysate can be derived from fish (marine), chicken sternum, porcine and bovine
- However to date there is no clinical evidence that any collagen other than from a bovine source actually works
- This research has been authenticated by the CRI (Collagen Research Institute) which is based in Kiel, Germany and headed by the world’s leading authority on Collagen Hydrolysate research Dr Steffen Oesser
- You also have to take into account the production method and the grade of collagen
- This plays a huge factor in whether you will see results for skin or for connective tissue
- For tissue repair which incorporates ligaments, tendons, muscles and cartilage you require far larger amounts of collagen than what is required for beauty, where 1,2-2,4 grams per day is proven to be sufficient
- When dealing with tissue damage from sports injuries or from the wear and tear of age, which can manifest itself in osteoarthritis or other such age related connective tissue issues, you require approximately 3 to 5 grams of collagen per day
- This is best taken at night due to the body’s ability to repair during Alpha sleep (first two hours of the deep sleep cycle)
- proto-col collagen hydrolysate tablets are the most effective way to deliver such a large dose of collagen at this time of day
- If you are an active sportsperson you can also achieve a 5 gram dose through proto-col pro gold sports whey and collagen protein
- proto-col collagen is approved by the CRI and is one of the only brands of collagen hydrolysate on the market with both beauty claims which have been cleared by FSE Food Supplement Europe (see our beauty collagen capsules type I and III) and claims under review by EFSA for our sports collagen capsules and tablets which are type I and III with an optimised type II collagen
- This makes our product the most targeted and results-based collagen on the market
Collagen Hydrolysate, Type I and Type II.
Other ingredients: hard gelatine capsule.
Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We do not recommend you take any supplements when pregnant.
Take three capsules every night, just before going to sleep, as it is during the first 90 minutes of sleep that your body's regeneration process is at its peak.
The company launched with just one product, proto-col pure collagen capsules, which was rapidly hailed as the “holy grail” of anti-ageing by beauty experts and ‘A’ list celebrities worldwide.
The success of proto-col pure collagen capsules is still growing and with that success, On-Group Ltd, has expanded and now produces five proto-col ranges with over seventy products in total.
On-Group Ltd has become one of the fastest growing beauty companies worldwide, whilst still maintaining its own very high standards of product efficacy and affordability.
As your natural supply of collagen starts to deplete from age 25, taking a collagen supplement can help maintain healthy joints, aid in recovery time from injury and promote optimum well-being. proto-col collagen capsules stimulate the body's natural production of collagen and boost natural levels. proto-col is the only collagen supplement available that we are aware of that combines Type I and Type II hydrolysed collagen. This means proto-col collagen capsules benefit skin, hair and nails as well as aiding muscular and joint regeneration, collectively working to release essential amino acids and proteins that work to rebuild cells and stimulate the body's collagen production. Clinical studies have proven that taking hydrolysed collagen can have a positive effect for sufferers of arthritis and sports injury.
Lactose free, gluten free, dairy free.
Collagen is nature's own incredible ingredient for healthy joints. Boosting your body's natural levels of collagen can contribute to reinforcing healthy joints.
On Group Ltd
On Group Ltd